THE TRAVELING THERAPY IS UNIQUE IN MANY WAYS – PLEASE CONTINUE READING MY WEBSITE AND FIND OUT WHY
Synergy Bodywork Therapy
What is an anti-cellulite massage?
This hands-on treatment uses stroking, kneading and rhythmic motions to loosen fatty tissues and smooth out the skin’s surface.
By releasing the areas where cellulite most commonly appears, the body’s natural healing process is engaged.
This can boost blood circulation and collagen production.
Who would benefit from anti-cellulite massage?
Anyone can develop cellulite, regardless of age, body weight, physical exercise or build.
People who may choose to select this treatment:
• Have visible cellulite in problem areas such as; hips, legs, buttocks arms and abs.
• Effective for both men and women.
• Work at a desk for most of the day, or live a sedentary lifestyle with low levels of physical activity.
• Eat a diet high in fat and sugar, or don’t drink enough water.
• Have rapidly lost or gained weight recently.
People who should not choose an anti-cellulite massage:
• Have no visible cellulite. Try a deep tissue massage instead.
• Cannot manage some physical discomfort.
• Are at risk of, or currently have any general contraindications, such as; tumours, blood diseases, heart problems or are pregnant.
Anti-cellulite massage potential benefits
1. Breaks down fatty tissue
2. Loosen irregular adhesion between muscle and skin
3. Increase blood flow, which re-oxygenates soft tissue
4. Improve skin performance
It’s important to note that these benefits can sometimes only be achieved after a few sessions.
Cellulite is near-impossible to eliminate completely, but regular targeted massage may contribute to a reduction in visible
cellulite as part of a wider lifestyle change.
Does an anti-cellulite massage hurt?
Areas of the body where cellulite has formed can sometimes feel extra sensitive, and the firm pressure and fast-pace techniques
of this treatment may be slightly uncomfortable at times. If it ever becomes too much, talk to your therapist.
After your anti-cellulite massage
Massages may alleviate the visible symptoms of cellulite, but are a short-term solution for dealing with the underlying problem.
Long term results can be achieved by supporting massage treatments with healthy lifestyle, including a diet rich in vitamins and
minerals, regular exercise and plenty of water.
ANTI – CELLULITE MASSAGE
Your referrals will help me grow my business.
If you are happy with my services, I would appreciate you writing a review.
Send me your e–mail so that I can post your comments on this website.
Thank you !
Improving Life Quality
Synergy Bodywork Therapy
© 2020 by Zvonko Bacar – Synergy Bodywork Therapy
Powered by www.TheTravelingTherapy.com
International Phone Number
+1 (480) 818 – 6885